|Engine:||5.4L V8 SOHC 24V FFV|
|Ext Color:||Tuxedo Black Metallic|
|Int Color:||Charcoal Black|
Recent Arrival! CLEAN CARFAX ONE-OWNER, FORD CERTIFIED, LEATHER, HEAT/COOLED SEATS, TRAILER HITCH, BACKUP CAMERA, Automatic temperature control, Garage door transmitter, Heated rear seats, Memory seat, Pedal memory, Radio: Premium Sound System w/Single-CD/MP3 Player, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Subwoofer, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System. RWD 6-Speed Automatic 5.4L V8 SOHC 24V FFV
VETERANS FORD WILL GIVE YOU TOP $$$ FOR YOUR TRADE.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Transferable Warranty
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
* 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Nobody beats a Veterans Ford deal!!
* Roomy third-row seat; easy-to-fold rear seats increase interior flexibility; more towing ability than similarly spacious crossovers. Source: Edmunds
* Whatever your day brings, the 2014 Ford Expedition and Expedition EL are built to help you power through it with ease. Roomy seating for up to 8 means everybody's welcome. And there's plenty of cargo space in back, up to 108.3 cu. ft. on Expedition and 130.8 on Expedition EL. When you're towing, a new trailer brake controller helps enhance braking performance. While you're parking, the Forward Sensing System alerts you to large, stationary objects detected in front of the vehicle. And for an extra touch of style, you'll find new 20 inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels on Limited and King Ranch models. The proven 5.4L V8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission under the hood of every Expedition give you 20 mpg hwy, 310 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft. of torque, along with the ability to tow up to 9,200 lbs. For maximized traction, the convenient 4x4 AUTO mode on our Control Trac 4-wheel drive senses when the vehicle is on a loose or slippery surface and automatically transfers power to the appropriate wheels. Relax into supportive leather-trimmed seats as you maximize your comfort via the 10-way power driver's seat and power-adjustable pedals. Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control enables you and your co-pilot each to have your way. Heated and cooled front seats can help chase away a chill - or create one. To pamper more passengers, heated seats are offered in the 2nd row as well. Best-in-class 3rd-row legroom means even adults will be happy to ride in back. Take advantage of the Expedition's flat load floor to carry all sorts of cargo. Let more sun shine in through the power moonroof. Slide the center of its 2nd-row seat forward for convenient access to little ones. Go further in a 2014 Expedition. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Advertised Used car prices plus title, predelivery service fee of $799.95, an administrative processing fee of $199.50, and an Electronic Filing Fee of $58.50. Price subject to change. Clean Car Fax refers to no structural or frame damage. Pictures for illustration purpose only and dealer is not responsible for printing errors. All vehicles subject to prior sale. See dealer for details. While we make every effort to ensure the data listed here is correct, there may be instances where factory rebates, incentives options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we receive data from multiple sources. Retail prices on used cars are obtained using multiple 3rd party sites including but not limited to NADA, KBB, and Black Book. Our advertised price is based on market conditions and product demands. Prices are subject to change. Warranties will vary by vehicle. Pictures are for illustration purposes only and are subject to prior sale. Please see dealer for details. Visit the Veterans Ford Used Car Showroom Today! Veterans Ford makes shopping for a pre-owned vehicle easy. Every model is competitively priced upfront based on live objective market supply and market demand. Just ask someone you know who's come to Veterans Ford and left with their new favorite used car, SUV, crossover or truck. Is financing a concern? Find out about our bad credit auto loans. Our team has the experience and know how to get you into the car you need. Click here to get directions.