One of the world's most popular iconic vehicles is the Ford Mustang. From its original debut in 1964, the Ford Mustang has since evolved to become even more powerful and widespread around the globe. For those who cannot get enough of the powerful capabilities that the Ford Mustang delivers, the 2022 Ford Mustang is one vehicle that should not be missed. The 2022 Ford Mustang is not only immensely powerful, but it is more energy-efficient, sleek, and stylish than ever before.
Performance of the 2022 Ford Mustang
Once you begin your search for a new 2022 Ford Mustang, you may want to start by comparing performance features and abilities to find a model that is right for you. This high-performance vehicle is nothing to scoff at, with a 5.2L supercharged V8 engine available for maximum output and speed. The Mach 1 Handling Package available for the 2022 Ford Mustang can help you achieve your need for speed, with a max speed of up to 168 MPH. Other performance features of the 2022 Ford Mustang include:
- Dual-clutch TREMEC seven-speed transmission (includes multiple modes and integrated launch control)
- MagneRide© Damping System included
- Extra large brake rotors
- Active valve performance exhaust
- Steering wheel-mounted shift paddles
- 10-speed architecture
Whether you are a professional driver or enjoy collecting fast cars, the 2022 Ford Mustang does not stop at delivering performance. Along with some of the most impressive performance features available in a vehicle in 2022, the Ford Mustang also includes the following technologies:
- Ford Co-Pilot360©: Manage your driving, speed, and navigation in one central location without requiring a smartphone or another GPS device for navigation purposes.
- SNYNC© 3: Sync your music and media using this hands-free technology that is included standard with all models of the 2022 Ford Mustang.
- 12-Inch LCD Monitor: Take advantage of the built-in 12-inch LCD monitor to help manage navigation, GPS, and even your contacts while you are on the road.
- Track Apps©: Use Track Apps© to manage and review performance metrics as well as acceleration times and countdown starts (as programmed by you). This is optimal for those who prefer to race their vehicles or want to ensure their Mustang is always driven at optimal and peak performance.
- Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation: Enjoy voice-activated navigation as well as "pinch-to-zoom" technologies as well as compatibility with both Travel Link © and SiriusXM Traffic technologies.
Included Safety Features
Whenever you get behind the wheel, safety should be a top priority--even when you are driving a high-performance car such as the 2022 Ford Mustang. Some of the most notable safety and prevention features that come standard in the all-new 2022 Ford Mustang include:
- Pre-Collision Assistance with AEB: Pre-collision assistance with AEB, or Automatic Emergency Braking, comes standard in the 2022 Ford Mustang. Whenever a potential collision is detected (even while driving), automatic brakes may be applied to assist in taking corrective action.
- Rear View Camera: Included in all 2022 Ford Mustang models is a built-in rearview camera. The camera also includes a built-in washer of its own, helping to keep the camera clear even during snowstorms and heavy rain.
- BLIS: BLIS, or a Blind Spot Information System, is also included with the 2022 Ford Mustang, along with built-in Cross-Traffic Alert technology. Drivers of the 2022 Ford Mustang will receive immediate alerts and warnings whenever an object, person, or vehicle is detected in their blind spot, even while the vehicle is in use.
- Lane-Keeping Assistance: Lane-keeping assistance technology is available for the 2022 Ford Mustang. With lane-keeping technology, your vehicle will be automatically centered in the lane you are driving in if you begin to veer out of it for any reason. This technology is also ideal for those driving at night or for long distances.
If you are in the market for a vehicle that not only delivers immense power but also stunning beauty, Veterans Ford Tampa has the vehicles for you. From pre-owned Mustangs to the all-new 2022 Ford Mustang, Veterans Ford Tampa has the inventory you need to make a decision that is truly right for you. For more information and to inquire about the Ford Mustangs we have available, get in touch with Veterans Ford Tampa today.