Finding the perfect SUV for traveling, transporting your family, and even exploring new terrain can be challenging, especially if you are unsure of where you begin. One vehicle that has stood the test of time is the Ford Explorer. If you are thinking of a larger SUV with powerful and bold technology, the 2023 Ford Explorer might be the perfect choice for all of your needs. Interested in learning more? We can help. Stop in at Veterans Ford in Tampa to discover if the 2023 Ford Explorer is the right SUV for you.
The 2023 Ford Explorer doesn't just look massive, it performs powerfully just as well. With plenty of trim options to choose from, you can find a model that is just right for exactly whatever it is that you need. When it comes to handling, power, and wheels, the following come standard with the 2023 Ford Explorer:
- Engines: From the 3.58 Non-Limited-Slip Rear Axle (Gas engine RWD and 4WD only) to the 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology, you have choices with the 2023 Ford Explorer.
- Terrain Management System© technologies built-in as standard
- Trailer Sway Control technologies come standard in all models
- Rear-Wheel Drive available as a standard feature
- 10-speed Automatic Transmission comes standard
- 18" Five-Spoke Sparkle Silver-Painted Aluminum wheels
- Mini spare tires are also included
- P255/65R18 All-Season BSW Tires
Optional features that are available for the 2023 Ford Explorer include:
- Hill Descent Control©
- Auto Start-Stop Removal (from the 2.3L EcoBoost engine only)
- Engine block heater (available on-demand)
- Intelligent 4WD available (on demand)
Advanced Forward-Thinking Technologies
The Ford Explorer has come a long way since its original inception and debut release. Today, the Ford Explorer has an array of forward-thinking technologies that were unavailable to the public just a few years ago. Some of the most notable technologies that come as standard in all makes and models of the 2023 Ford Explorer include:
- Terrain Management System: Managing the terrain outside of your vehicle is not always simple. However, the Terrain Management System included with the 2023 Ford Explorer allows you to tackle just about any type of terrain with ease. Selectable drive modes that come standard with the Explorer include Auto/Normal, Sand/Snow, Sport, Slippery, Eco Mode, and even a Tow/Haul mode.
- Power Liftgate: Whether you're carrying cargo or loading up the back of your vehicle, you can do so easily with the push of a button with a power liftgate available as standard.
- Rear Parking Sensors: While other vehicles on the market may offer rear parking sensors as an add-on, they come standard with all 2023 Ford Explorers. With rear parking sensors, receive audible alerts whenever another object, pedestrian, or vehicle is behind you or in your projected path.
Safety in an SUV
Investing in a large oversized SUV can leave you wondering if you are truly safe and protected whenever you are behind the wheel. With the 2023 Ford Explorer, you can keep your peace of mind with the extensive list of safety features and technologies that come standard with all makes of the 2023 Explorer, such as:
- Ford's Safety Canopy System: Included with the 2023 Ford Explorer is its Ford's Safety Canopy System, with side-curtain airbags along with rollover sensors. This helps not only protect the driver of the Explorer, but any and all passengers inside the vehicle during the moment of impact.
- Ford's Co-Pilot 360 Technology: Along with the extensive canopy system for airbags, the 2023 Ford Explorer also includes the entire safety suite provided by Ford's Co-Pilot 360 technology. These safety features include lane-keeping alerts, reverse sensing systems, cross-traffic alerts, lane-keeping assistance, high-beam headlamps, pedestrian detection, forward collision detection, dynamic brake support, and even automatic emergency braking (AEB) when you need it most or when you least expect it.
Whether you're interested in a massive SUV for protection and safety or if you are in it for power, the 2023 Ford Explorer has a trim and engine for just about everyone. To learn more about the 2023 Ford Explorer and to take yourself a test drive, stop in and visit us at Veterans Ford Tampa to discover if the Explorer is right for you and your family today.